Top 10 Reasons to Hire Teri for Your Next Project:
10. You have naked windows in need of a little fabric or privacy. Teri designs custom window treatments and has access to the full line of Graber shades and blinds. She is sure to find something to give your room a little zip!
9. You are completely stumped by what color to paint your walls, or you have chosen a horrible paint color in the not-so-distant past. Teri will save you time, money and frustration.
8. You need new furniture, art or accessories, and have no idea where to shop, how much furniture will fit in the room, what fabrics to choose or where to begin planning. Teri can create a floorplan for you, and she will even go shopping with you to find just the right finishing touches.
7. You like to do all the work on your home yourself, but you need a boost in the right direction.
Teri loves working with do-it-yourselfers!
6. Your kitchen and/or bathroom are in desperate need of a makeover. Whether the space simply needs a tile backsplash, new flooring, new countertops or a whole new look, Teri can help you design the space of your dreams.
5. You are concerned that hiring a designer is really something meant for people with huge homes and bigger bank accounts. (Not true! Good design enhances the life and work of everyone, and Teri makes it affordable with hourly consultations and flat fee design packages.)
4. You are building a home or starting a major remodeling project and you need guidance through the process. Teri can work with your builder, contractor or architect as a valuable part of the design team, or she can recommend contractors for your project.
3. You are a business owner moving to a new space or considering a remodeling project at your current location. Teri has the experience to help you make the most of your budget, increase employee productivity and create a space to reflect your professionalism.
2. You need some good sources for affordable accessories, artwork, area rugs, furniture or other finishing products. Working with Teri can actually save you money, and she will help you get the most bang for your design buck.
1. You live out of Teri's service area, but would still really love to work with her? You are in luck! Check out Teri's new e-Design program, offering space planning and online shopping services for anyone with an internet connection! By combining your measurements with her expertise, Teri can help you plan your new furniture layout, kitchen plan or bathroom remodel from afar...and very affordably. Contact her about your project today!